As part of the global Project Management (PM) team, the Process Innovation Manager will provide high quality process improvement support to business services and legal teams in the Americas while also assisting with client facing projects. This position requires strong process improvement experience as well as project management capability along with the interpersonal skills required to tailor approaches to meet the client s and legal team s specific needs.
- Identify, own and deliver process improvement projects in the Americas to improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of work performed by lawyers and business services' professionals.
- Deliver measurable improvements in efficiency, client value-add and time-cost savings.
- Act as a subject matter expert for process improvement, supporting the identification of opportunities and broadening our capability within the Americas.
- Research practice area processes through discussions with lawyers and relevant business services professionals to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Engage with senior management and legal teams to support the development of a process improvement culture through training and coaching on process improvement
- Contribute to the continuing development of the firm s process improvement standards, tools and approaches, to ensure a practical application of best practice.
- Skillfully adapt technical process improvement and PM knowledge, tools and techniques to the circumstances so that it is a help, not a hindrance, to the team.
- Support legal teams through the PM process including scoping, planning, budgeting, and managing resources on a matter.
- Contribute to the Client Value Team's wider transformation projects including supporting data analytics and legal tech programs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors' degree required.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a law firm or professional services organization.
- Able to deliver sustainable and measurable process improvement projects to a high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Strong project management and leadership skills with experience in leading complex projects and implementing change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly capture and convey management information in writing and in presentations.
- Diplomatic and skilled at building rapport with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Works in an agile and entrepreneurial manner and exhibits a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously, prioritize appropriately and delegate to others where needed.
- Expert user of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Fluent in MS Office. Knowledge of MS Visio and Tableau beneficial.
- Significant experience and qualification in Lean, Lean Six Sigma and/or Design Thinking with a track record of practical application including recent project delivery.
- Understanding and exposure to Agile approaches is desirable.
- Ability to work outside standard business hours and travel as needed.
Please send resumes to
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...