C# .NET/Excel/SQL Quantitative Developer (Exp: 8+ years)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client a premier Financial Services firm is looking for a strong C#.NET/Excel/SQL/Quantitative Developer to join theirr development team in Nashville, TN
- Strong Application Development experience
- Hands-on experience/expertise in C# .NET,SQL, OOPS, design patterns
- Experience in design, development and support using SQL Server, Oracle
- Proficiency in Excel, and Excel based models
- Experience in analyzing, re-engineering and developing Quantitative Models
- Ability to write complex store procedures, index functions and views
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting complex procedures and functions
- Experience with Agle SDLC methodology is preferred
- Interest in Analytical work
- Minimum 8 years of experaince
- Python experience
- Computer Science or Math degrees
Nice to have:
- Mathematical background
In future the role will include work in Data Programming, Data Science, Data Mining, NLP.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, back end, c, design pattern, develop, devops, maven, programming
Loading some great jobs for you...