Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Daggerwing Group is seeking a new Intern, Change Management for?our New York office!?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the team with developing and implementing change initiatives that enable companies to drive organizational behavior and achieve business results. You will be exposed to a broad range of industries, clients and business issues that will enhance your business acumen and enable you to continue to build valuable problem solving skills. In cooperation with project teams, you will assist with the development and delivery on solutions.
- Providing support to consultants on client projects (e.g., report development, budget tracking, status update development, etc.).
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions with the consulting team.
- Conduct research on clients to extract key findings, provide analysis and summarize insights.
- Participate in developing change strategies and providing implementation recommendations.
- Compile, research and prepare insight reports for clients and the internal team (e.g. industry and trend analysis, competitive audits, best practice research).
- Currently enrolled or graduate from a MBA or MA program for Organizational Development, Change Management, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
- Excellent Communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong strategic consultancy skills and the ability to provide insights and recommendations into change management and related client projects.
- Proficiency in MAC Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Exceptional work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, proactive and results driven, demonstrates personal effectiveness: leadership, analytical thinking, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability.
Loading some great jobs for you...