Finn Partners New York is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our growing global Health Practice. Candidates should have experience working in the in the pharma space (ideally cardiology). Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report Midsize Agency of the Year. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey.
Youll be joining a strong team working on one of the most exciting cardiovascular clients around \" including work on a celebrity disease awareness campaign and a large outcomes trial.
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns
- Manage a growing team
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- Participate in new business
- A bachelor's degree
- PR agency experience (at least 5-7 years) working on clients in the pharma space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
-Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
-Experience using all Microsoft Office products
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...