Felidia is owned by Chef Lidia Bastianich. Lidia is an Emmy award-winning television host, best-selling cookbook author and restaurateur.
We are looking for a hospitality driven individual who delivers the highest level of service to our guests on the phone and in person. You must be highly organized and have very personable communications skills. You must be able to push the envelope with reservations to ensure maximum reservations books daily.
- Responsible for reservations department and Front Desk Management:
- Manage SevenRooms & Open Table reservations system
- Schedule will consist on working the floor at night and reservations during the day
- Ensure the system is properly set up every day with the appropriate amount of reservations
- Train all host/ess staff on properly using SevenRooms & Open Table, handling reservations and delivering excellent guest experience
- Maitre D in the evenings to ensure a perfect guest experience at the Front Desk
- Build relationships with current clientele and develop relationships with new guests
- Oversee and manage outreach of new business through Concierge Program
- Understand the overall operations of the restaurant
- Work closely with the General Manager and Chef
- Work closely with Owner on other administrative tasks
- Open availability for days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to walk up and down flights of stairs, stand for hours per day and lift up to 50lbs
Felidia is an equal opportunity employer.
More detail about Felidia part of RSC Management Services, please visit
Associated topics: conference, day manager, deli manager, general manager, gerente de cocina, gm, operations, partner, restaurant manager, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...